As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Civilization A New Dawn Board Game | Tactical Strategy Game for Adults and Teens Based on the Hit Video Game Series | Ages 14+ | 2-4 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Strategy game: as leaders of competing nations, players must expand their domains, gain new technologies, and build wonders to rise above all others and shape the world to their own vision. Average playtime is appoximately 1 to 2 hours. Challenging and competitive: will you conquer the world by spreading your influence, or becoming the most technologically advanced nation in the world? Will you build a nation that will stand the test of time, defeating enemy armies, or crumble into dust? The fate of your civilization rests in your hands.
However, and military, industry, science, but thrive by advancing their pursuits and completing agendas.
Trade, battle, and pursue your agendas to become the premier world power! . Rule the world and build an empire: this tabletop game based on the groundbreaking video game series lets players become some of history’s greatest leaders as they try to advance their people through the ages, build, from ancient history to the modern era.
Number of players and average playtime: this exciting turn-based strategy game is made for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. By balancing their nation's pursuits, leaders can build a new society greater than any that has come before and guarantee that their people will not only survive, but thrive. Leave your mark: by advancing their culture, economy, true leaders want their civilization to not only survive, rulers can ensure their nation’s survival through the ages.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects|
2. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Civilization A New Dawn Terra Incognita Board Game Expansion | Tactical Strategy Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 2-5 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- New challenges: districts sprawl out from your cities to unlock new powers, new forms of government give your civilization an edge, combat has been redefined with the addition of armies, and ten brand-new leaders more than double the number of civilizations you could play in any game!.
Push the boundaries of your civilization: With Terra Incognita, you now have the option to explore your surroundings, exploring new environments and dynamically constructing the board as you play.
Average playtime is appoximately 1 to 2 hours. You will need a copy of Civilization: A New Dawn in order to play with this expansion. This is an expansion to civilization: a new dawn: this is not a standalone experience. Advance through the ages: beyond the borders of your nascent civilization, a great unknown awaits—a vast expanse of empty map, sparsely decorated with sketches of fantastic creatures and “here be dragons.
Explore new lands and encounter other nations like your own in this thrilling expansion. Number of players and average playtime: this exciting turn-based strategy game is made for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Now up to five players can enjoy the game.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
3. ICE MAKES #ad
Pocket, Travel and Family Friendly 1-4 Players Board Game Adventure and Brain Teaser 10+ Years and up, Board Games, ICE MAKES Age of Civilization Strategy Card Game #adICE MAKES #ad
- Unlike other card games each player can play as 3 civilizations in 30 minutes! Players will have to analyse the characteristics of every era you are facing and make the best choice for your kingdom development. Quickly collect resources, build wonders, research technologies, and prepare for war! age of civilization is a streamlined pocket card game version of the well-known civilization game for 1-4 players.
Each kingdom has different strengths and weaknesses and you will need your wit and determination to develop a culture for your people, especially those who want a quick game in 30 minutes or less! Trusted by fans worldwide - over 10, build your empire and conquer for glory! Who is this game for? age of civilization is the perfect board game for adults teens and kids who are into turn based strategy games, 000 backers backed us in Kickstarter.
Aoc ranks 895 in the strategy Game Rank and the average rating is 7. 3 on Boardgamegeek website. Unique gaming mechanism allows for amazing replayability - The set-up for every game is greatly different, providing a high replay-ability to players. Develops your critical skills - during the game, players will have use the cards to reveal different challenges to overcome.
4. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME New Edition | Family Board Game | Civilization Board Game for Adults | Strategy Board Game for Game Night | 3-7 Players | Ages 10+ | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects.
Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end.
Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts.
Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities. Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. The winner is the player with the most points. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come?
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
5. Thames & Kosmos #ad
A Kosmos Game from Thames & Kosmos | A Civilization Game Based on The Video Game | Designed by Martin Wallace| for 2-4 Players, Ages 12 and up, Anno 1800 #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Race against your opponents to produce, buy, or trade the limited number of construction titles and resources. By acclaimed author Martin Wallace Brass, Age of Steam. End-game bonuses and hidden scoring keep gameplay exciting and unpredictable.
A complex game with simple mechanisms makes it easy to teach and fun to play. A city-building strategy game set in the Industrial Revolution; based on the popular PC game.
6. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Civilization Building Stonemaier Game with 18 Painted Landmark Miniatures for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Tapestry Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Features 18 unique, painted landmark miniatures. Plays in 90-120 minutes. For 1-5 players. Create the civilization with the most storied history, starting at the beginning of human-kind and reaching into the future.
Start from nothing and advance your science, exploration, and military to progress your civilization, technology, either through balanced growth or by focusing on a specific aspect.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
7. Gibsons #ad
Gibsons Civilization Board Game #adGibsons #ad
- 6-8 hours game play. From the dawn of history to 250BC, will you lead your people successfully? Age 12+. 2-7 players.
8. Days of Wonder #ad
Small World of Warcraft Board Game | Fantasy Civilization Game for Family Night | Strategy Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8+ | 2-5 Players | Avg. Playtime 40-80 Minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this fun territory building game for adults and kids is made for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. After the final round, the player with the most coins wins. Players vie for conquest and control of a world that is simply too small to accommodate everybody.
Your occupation total can vary depending on the special abilities of your race and the territories they occupy. To help them achieve dominance, players will occupy legendary terrains and seek control of powerful artifacts. Strategy board game: players choose combinations of special powers and races from the Warcraft universe, such as Portal Mage Pandarens or Herbalist Goblins, and vie for control of Azeroth.
You may have one active race and one race in decline at the same time. Fun for family game night: this light-hearted fantasy game combines the Small World game mechanics with Blizzard’s celebrated Warcraft universe.
With straightforward rules, small World of Warcraft is easy to learn while offering multiple strategies, making it a great choice for game night with friends and family. The war for azeroth has begun: small world of warcraft is set on the fantasy world of Azeroth, Trolls, where the races of the Alliance and the Horde — including Orcs, Dwarves, and Worgen — clash in a world-consuming conflict. Multiple paths to victory: all empires eventually fall, so players must be ready to put an overextended race into a state of "decline" and lead a new one. Average playtime is between 40 to 80 minutes.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
9. Sand Castle Games #ad
First Empires Board Game | Civilization Game | Territory Building Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 2-5 Players | Average Playtime 30-60 Minutes | Made by Sand Castle Games SANLE0101 #adSand Castle Games #ad
- Change the course of history: what if the entire history of the world had unfolded differently? What if the great empires of our history had never come into being? What if other early civilizations had risen to greatness instead? First empires offers an unique and simple way to grow each civilization attribute, giving players more options and advantage as the game goes.
Highly variable: starting region and starting benefits for each civilization are different.
With lucky dice rolls, bold movements on the map and careful planning on their civilization board, they compete to achieve victory. Easy to learn: movements and conquests are simple, and resolved without any dice, making First Empires and easy and quick game to play.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game is for designed for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up. Strategy board game: first empires is a game of light conquests and civilization where players take leadership of ancient Empires. After all, empires are won and lost on a roll of the dice! The average playtime is approximately 30 to 60 minutes.
|Brand||Sand Castle Games #ad|
10. Thames & Kosmos #ad
Designer Rustan Håkansson, Ages 10+, Civ Building, Tribes: Dawn of Humanity, A Kosmos Game from Thames & Kosmos | A Civilization Game for 2-4 Players #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Material type: Paper. Accomplish goals to grow your tribe, discover new lands and resources, and gain victory points. When enough goals are fulfilled, the game ends and the player with the most victory points wins! Beautiful artwork and custom wooden components make for a streamlined game that is accessible to families and hobby gamers alike.
Every player starts the game with three random starting tiles and 15 tribe members; on each turn, a player selects an action: grow, explore, or move. Experience 30, 000 years of civilization in 45 minutes with this family strategy game with quick turns and fast rounds.
|Brand||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Manufacturer||Thames & Kosmos #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects|