As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Intex #ad
Inflatable Floating Cooler, 48" X 38", Intex Mega Chill II #adIntex #ad
- 6 cup holders. Four durable handles. 4 heavy duty handles. Repair patch included. Repair patch included. The base can also be used as a floating base for a cooler up to 48 quarts.
Three air chambers. 4 heavy duty handles. No need to get out of the pool for a nice refreshing beverage when you have an Intex Mega Chill 2.
Repair patch. Use as a floating base for a cooler up to 48 Quarts. Includes: removable ice chest. Removable ice chest holds up to 72 cans and ice. Six built in cup holders. Use as a floating base for a cooler up to 48 Quarts. 6 cup holders. Removable ice chest holds up to 72 cans and ice.
|Manufacturer||Intex Recreation Corp. #ad|
2. CreekKooler #ad
15 Quart, Tow Behind, Red, CreekKooler PuP Floating Cooler #adCreekKooler #ad
- Spacious 15 quart capacity provides enough room for 15 of your favorite 12 ounce beverage cans along with 10 pounds of ice. Features a quick connect lid with a gasket for easy access to drinks and 2 skid ribs that offer protection for the cooler hull.
Long-lasting temperature control; more than half an inch of insulation keeps cooler contents cold for up to 24 hours.
Easy to carry and tow; molded handles at either end of the cooler feature tow points for effortless carrying and towing. Practical and versatile; equipped with seals between the lid and deck and the deck and hull so it can also serve as dry storage.
|Manufacturer||Sportsman Supply Inc. #ad|
3. Coleman #ad
Coleman 34-Can Collapsible Cooler with 30-Hour Ice Retention | Soft-Sided Cooler Bag Folds Flat for Compact Storage, Slate #adColeman #ad
- Premium insulation keeps ice up to 30 hours in temperatures as high as 90°F. Liner's sealed seams prevent leaking of melted ice. Zippered main compartment keeps in the cold and secures your haul on the go.
Treated liner resists the forming of odor, mold, and mildew between uses. Ultra-portable 34-can cooler designed to fold flat for space-saving storage.
4. CreekKooler #ad
Soggy Bottom Timber, CreekKooler 30 Quart Floating Cooler #adCreekKooler #ad
- Full 30-quart, 50-pound weight capacity. Watertight lid keeps things Dry and safely Locked away. Four kookier holders located on the deck. Keeps things cold or warm for 48 hours. Large enough to store gear, ammo, spare clothes and even game in addition to snacks and beverages.
|Manufacturer||Bear & Son Cutlery #ad|
5. Wilderness Systems #ad
Wilderness Systems Oval Orbix Hatch Cooler for Kayaks, Grey #adWilderness Systems #ad
- 1/2" thick foam insulation keeps drinks and food cold all day. Fits perfectly into oval Orbix hatch and sits flush with the hatch opening for easy access to drinks and snacks. 5"h.
Not submersible. Internal dimensions: 12. 5"l x 7. 8"w x 5. A water-resistant zipper, water-proof materials, and fry-welded seams prevent leaks and keep splash and rain out. Compatible with 2015 & newer Wilderness Systems kayak models with Oval Orbix hatches.
6. PERMIAN #ad
Waterproof Dry Bag for Kayaking, Insulated, PERMIAN Coolers Portable Cooler Bag with Roll Top, 15L, Foldable, Cooler Backpack for Hiking, Leakproof, Floating Cooler #adPERMIAN #ad
- Perfect for on-the-go entertaining: whether you’re surfing on the beach with friends or planning a paddling expedition, this floating cooler bag is a must have for any outdoor trip. It has a durable outer bag and a padded shoulder strap that’s been reinforced with robust metal fittings.
Now your bag is ready to go! Storage for your next adventure: our dry bags for kayaking are soft and easy to store. The coldest cooler you’ve ever owned: whether your sailing, kayaking or canoeing, now you can keep your drinks colder than ever with these insulated, waterproof dry bags from Permian Coolers! Designed to keep ice cold for 30 hours, our lightweight cooler bag is a multi-layered sack with a special air-valve for unmatched insulation.
Bring the two clasps together on the other side of the folded top, and lock together.
Once you’ve finished using one of these exclusive coolers, empty the contents, rinse with water, and dry - then just open the air valve and roll up from the bottom of the bag. Our heavy-duty, and it has a 15-liter capacity, waterproof cooler backpack can go with you anywhere, enabling it to hold up to 12 cans plus ice bricks - or 5 bottles of wine!. It will become a travel-sized companion in its convenient drawstring stuff sack! .
7. RTIC #ad
RTIC Soft Pack 20, Grey #adRTIC #ad
- Holds up to 20 Cans Plus Ice. No leak Zipper. Up to 2" of Foam Insulation. Exterior Does Not Sweat. Lightweight & durable - Made with Tough, laminated fabric and welded seams.
8. Fatboy Coolers #ad
Fatboy Backpack Soft Cooler Kayak and Canoe Floating Dry Bag #adFatboy Coolers #ad
- 600 denier waterproof outer shell and waterproof, food safe inner liner provide a dual waterproof barrier. Includes chest strap for linking pack straps. Equalizing valve allows addition or elimination of air from the Fatpack.
Fatpack is not intended for continuous submersion or submersions greater than 3 feet in depth. Dual latch design – roll and clip over the top or use the convenient side clips. Dual mesh water bottle pockets.
Ip66 level 3 waterproof – fatpack's waterproof construction allows it to float and endure short duration underwater submersions. Holds approximately 24-30 12-ounce cans with ice. Top grab/carry handle. Front elastic keeper cord for external packing. 20 liter capacity. Padded backpack straps and integrated back padding provide protection, comfort and durability for heavy loads. Floats when fully loaded in most applications.
|Brand||Fatboy Coolers #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fatboy Coolers #ad|
9. IceMule #ad
Fishing and Camping, The Beach, IceMule Classic Insulated Backpack Cooler Bag- Hands-Free, Collapsible, Waterproof Soft Sided Cooler- This Highly Portable Cooler is an Ideal Sling Backpack for Hiking #adIceMule #ad
- Icemule backpack coolers feature double padded and ventilated straps for effortless hands-free carrying. The soft sided cooler is fully collapsible, perfect for traveling to your destination. The world’s coldest hands-free cooler – engineered to be the most portable, high-performance soft cooler retaining ice for over 24 hours ensure that whatever the occasion, your drinks and refreshments stay ice cold all day long.
Waterproof and fast, easy access – the icemule closure system is designed without zippers and welded seams, meaning no leaky zippers and easy access to load and unload the cooler.
A super space-saver – forget bulky ice boxes, an icemule backpack cooler rolls and stores easily when not in use. Icemule coolers even float, so it’s perfect for kayaking and watersport trips.
Icemule classic coolers are available in various colors and sizes. Keep your hands handy – the icemule classic is a sling style waterproof backpack cooler that comfortably straps to your back, leaving hands and arms free. Icemule classic medium, blue – this mini backpack has an inside capacity of 15 liters and is big enough to hold 12 cans, or 5 bottles of wine plus ice and measures 10 x 10 x 16 inches. Serves as a great beach cooler or hiking backpack.
|Manufacturer||IceMule Coolers #ad|
10. CreekKooler #ad
Floating Insulated Cooler, 30 Quart, CreekKooler #adCreekKooler #ad
- Towable - tow the creekKooler behind small watercrafts, float in the water or drag across dry ground. Insulated design - two inches of insulation is injected into the hull and deck, giving CreekKooler an ice retention of 48 hours. Patented design - dual-wall, blow molded construction, 4 drink holders located on deck.
Floating cooler - Save space in your small watercraft and tow the CreekKooler. 30 quart capacity holds 30 12-oz cans and 20lbs of ice. Dry storage - with its watertight, locking lid and o-ring design, use your CreekKooler as secure storage on the water or in the snow.
|Manufacturer||Sportsman Supply Inc. #ad|