As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cold Steel #ad
Wood Cutting and Splitting, Outdoors, Cold Steel All-Purpose Axe with Hickory Handle, One Size, Great for Camping, Hudson Bay Camp Axe, Survival #adCold Steel #ad
- Features our ground breaking clamp-like locking mechanism which is so ruggedly hard to “pull off” that it doubles the industry standard; Possible to change out a broken handle in less than 2 minutes. Our hudson bay camp axe is faithful to historical examples stretching back over 100 years.
Made of tough and durable 1055 carbon steel. Overall length: 27 inches; cutting edge length: 4 inches; Overall weight: 44. 2 ounces; head Weight: 23. 5 ounces. Sized to be convenient to carry on every outdoor adventure, it’s an essential tool you won’t want to go into the woods without.
|Brand||Cold Steel #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cold Steel #ad|
2. Marbles #ad
Marbles MR701SB Camp Axe #adMarbles #ad
- Built for performance and durability. Crafted from the highest quality materials. Made in El Salvador.
3. Hults Bruk #ad
Hults Bruk Tarnaby Hatchet #adHults Bruk #ad
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697. The axe is
shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone
designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times
thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the
axe. Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is
embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements.
|Brand||Hults Bruk #ad|
4. Condor Tool & Knife #ad
Hudson Bay Camp Knife, 8in Blade, Walnut Handle with Sheath, Condor Tool & Knife #adCondor Tool & Knife #ad
- Blade finish: Condor Classic. Blade material: 1075 high caRBON STEEL. Handle: Hardwood. Material_type: Synthetic.
|Brand||Condor Tool & Knife #ad|
5. Review Outdoor Gear #ad
Review Outdoor Gear Axe Sheath/Mask/Cover for The Council Tool 2# Hudson Bay Camp Axe 28" Curved HandleAxe Brown #adReview Outdoor Gear #ad
- The axe head blade, when placed in the sheath, is prevented from touching the rivets because of the welt. The construction of the sheath starts with three pieces of leather: the main body of the sheath, the securing strap and the welt.
The sheath is then glued, hand stitched and rivets are placed at the corners to reinforce the body. The retention strap is then secured with a rivet and a snap is added for easy on/off action.
The main body is folded over a welt that is inserted between the two folded halves which prevents the blade of the inserted axe from cutting the stitch that is placed to hold the sheath together.
This sheath is designed specifically and tooled exactly for the council tool 2# Hudson Bay Camp Axe 28" Axe. It is made out of full-grain vegetable-tanned cowhide, and treated with mink oil. Some variation in the color tone or distribution is normal. This sheath will protect you from the blade and the blade from accidentally dulling.
6. Columbia River Knife & Tool #ad
CRKT Birler Compact Axe: Outdoor Camping or Pack Axe, High Carbon Steel, Tennessee Hickory Handle 2745 #adColumbia River Knife & Tool #ad
- Limited lifetime warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, see company site for details. Compact chopper: Size allows you to take this mighty axe anywhere.
Designed by elmer Roush in Brasstown, North Carolina. Durable: tennessee hickory is a dense material that withstands hard use. Strong and durable: 1055 carbon steel holds an edge well.
7. Prandi #ad
PRA0308TH, Prandi German Style Hatchet #adPrandi #ad
- Prandi Brand. German Style Hatchet. 4. 25" cutting edge. 6. 5" carbon steel axe head. 15" overall. Model: pra0308TH. Lanyard hole. American Hickory handle.
8. Marbles #ad
Marbles Hunters Axe MR703 #adMarbles #ad
- Made in El Salvador. Genuine Hickory Wood Handle. 6 inch axe Head. 18 inches Overall Length. 3. 5 inch cutting Edge.
9. Fiskars #ad
Fiskars 378501-1002 X7 Hatchet #adFiskars #ad
- Ideal for chopping kindling and small- to medium-sized logs. Proprietary blade-grinding technique provides a sharper edge for better contact and cleaner cuts. Lifetime warranty.
Chops deeper with each swing to get more done faster. Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat. Low-friction blade coating powers through wood and prevents head from getting stuck.
|Warranty||Lifetime Manufacturer Limited|
10. SOG Specialty Knives & Tools #ad
1.75 Inch Blade Field Tool with Paracord Wrapped Handles TH1001-CP, SOG Throwing Hawks- 3 Pack One Piece Steel Throwing Knives with Nylon Sheath Carrying Case #adSOG Specialty Knives & Tools #ad
- Throw and stick easy: 25. 4 oz. 1075 inch full-tang construction: flimsy axes and hatchets are dangerous! This SOG tomahawk outdoor set is built to last and comes as sharp as any other SOG tactical tomahawk.
Throwing axes feature removable paracord handles for your preferred grip/wrap. 3 stainless steel throwing tomahawks: Each hardcased black throwing hatchet in this throwing axe set features 1.
75-inch full tang tactical hatchet blade; tomahawk pack. Survival axe set is perfectly balanced for beginners or pros with superior grip and full-on fun right out of the box; these 8. 4 oz.
All-in-one ballistic nylon hatchet sheath: carry your throwing hatchet set in one convenient 3-pocket throwing hatchet sheath; secure each tomahawk throwing axe in the camping axe sheath with Velcro straps. Sog for life: take care of your axes and hatchets and we’ll take care of you; we gladly consider repairs and replacements for your properly maintained SOG tomahawk throwing hatchets.