As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Samick Sage #ad
Samick Sage Recurve Bow Limbs 50 LB #adSamick Sage #ad
- Sizes range from 25 lbs - 60 lbs. No need to purchase a full new bow set. Our professional staff and high quality manufacturing system produces high performance products. Highly durable hard Maple limbs with fiberglass lamination on both sides.
The choice of champions - samick products are well proven by archery champions throughout the world in records. Original high quality replacement limbs for Samick Sage Takedown Bow. Allow your bow to grow with you! - you can increase / decrease your draw weight by only purchasing a new set of limbs.
|Brand||Samick Sage #ad|
2. Southland Archery Supply #ad
Southland Archery Supply Premier Bow Limbs Only 40lbs #adSouthland Archery Supply #ad
- Special side printing Design for More Unique Look. Made with a core lamination of Hard Maple With Black Fiberglass Back and Belly. Compatible with SAS Premier risers. Premium aluminum Alloy Limbbolt Bushing. Limbs only; no bow String or Mounting Hardware Included.
3. Samick Sage #ad
Right, Samick Sage Takedown Recurve Bow 35 LB #adSamick Sage #ad
- Limbs are interchangeable and can be purchased separately. Features - pre-installed threaded brass Bushings for various attachments and upgrades, Stabilizer, Sight, Brass Plunger, Quiver, such as, Bow fishing reel.
Ergonomically designed - samick’s risers are manufactured with imported Maple wood, for lightweight and highly durable bows, with a comfortable ergonomic grip. The choice of champions - samick products are well proven by archery champions throughout the world in records.
Hand orientation - right handed - hold the bow with your left hand and pull the string with your RIGHT. Our professional staff and high quality manufacturing system produces high performance products. Includes: riser - 2 fiberglass laminated limbs choose from 25 lbs - 60 lbs draw - 14 dacron bowstring - arrow rest. Left handed - hold the bow with your RIGHT hand and pull the string with your LEFT.
|Brand||Samick Sage #ad|
|Manufacturer||Samick Sage #ad|
4. SAS #ad
Stringer, Arrow Rest and Paper Target 40lbs, Armguard, Right, SAS Sage Take Down Recurve Bow Combo Travel Package Kit with Flight Approved Hard Case #adSAS #ad
- Pre-installed brass bushings for Brass Plunger, Stabilizer, Sight, and Quiver. Sas sage 62" takedown recurve bow with olive Dymondwood & Hard Maple Laminated Riser + Hard Maple with Black Fiberglass Limbs. Package includes: sas sage bow, bow string, leather duede arm Guard, bow stringer, Leather Finger Tab, flight approved Hard Bow Case Made In USA, arrow rest, and SAS Paper Target.
Single tapered Knob and Metal Limb Pocket Design. Limbs can be purchased separately to Increase or Decrease Draw Weight As Needed.
|Manufacturer||Samick Sports #ad|
5. Southland Archery Supply #ad
Black Black, 30 lbs., Southland Archery Supply SAS Spirit 62" Take Down Recurve Bow Limb Only #adSouthland Archery Supply #ad
- 3-year sas Warranty! Just a set of limbs. Strong fiberglass limb. No bow string or mounting hardware included. Made of maple laminations with Black Fiberglass. Spirit limbs are Fast Flight compatible.
6. Southwest Archery #ad
Right, Southwest Archery Spyder Takedown Riser, Samick Sage and Journey and SWA Sage 2" Spyder Limbs Compatible #adSouthwest Archery #ad
- Warranty: register online for an industry leading one year manufacturer warranty! Fully equipped with threaded bushings for various attachments such as a sight, arrow rest/plunger, and stabilizer/bowfishing reel. Compatible with southwest archery 62" spyder and 64" spyder xl limbs as well as Samick Sage and Samick Journey limbs! Includes riser only complete bow sold separately - SEARCH B01CLXZXDW.
The southwest archery spyder riser is handcrafted from naturally sourced woods such as white oak, dymond wood, as well as SWA's signature red padouk stripe.
7. Southwest Archery #ad
Southwest Archery Takedown Recurve Limbs, 62" on Standard Riser, 45lb, Black Finish #adSouthwest Archery #ad
- Includes: only limbs included, complete bow sold separately - SEARCH B01CLXZXDW. Size: these limbs will maintain a 62" bow length and are direct replacement limbs for the Southwest Archery Spyder and Samick Sage Takedown Recurve Bows.
Warranty: register online for an industry leading one year manufacturer warranty! Construction: limbs are made from hard maple wood and finished with black fiberglass offering reinforced tips making them Fast Flight compatible. Will fit: southwest archery Spyder, Tigershark, and Ghost risers as well as Samick Sage/Journey risers.
8. Samick #ad
Samick SinoArt 25" ILF Bow Riser Aluminum CNC Milling Right Hand Fit ILF Limbs Red #adSamick #ad
- Body material - cnc machining bow riser with high accuracy. Easy to assemble and disassemble - ilf riser fits for all ILF limbs. Recommend draw draw length 25"-30", max draw length 30", the draw weight is measured with 28".
Please keep in mind that using a stringer tool is the most safely way to properly take down and put together the recurve bow.
Machined anodized Aluminium Alloy 6061-T6. 25 inch ilf recurve bow riser Including Limb Bolts For Right Handed Shooter. Secial aligment system - to prevent the screw loosening and to fit the Limbs degree angle, protecting the limbs connection part with better stabilization and better looking.
9. SAS #ad
Right, SAS Voyager 62" Premium Takedown Hunting Bow Recurve with Staged Limbs + Free Bow Stringer 45lbs #adSAS #ad
- Limbs: hard Maple and Clear Fiberglass. A highly versatile 62" Takedown Recurve Hunting Bow with Staged Limbs. Comes with sas bow stringer Which is A Must Have to Setup The String.
Length: 62 in; recommended shooter heights upto 6'2"; Recommended Max Draw Length: 28"; Recommended Brace Height: 7 1/2 inch to 8 inch. Refined pin and bolt limb Alignment System; Fast Flight String Compatible.
10. SAMICK #ad
ILF Riser RH Only Black, SAMICK 25" Ideal Die-Cast Olympic-Recurve #adSAMICK #ad
- Color : red, black, blue, gunmetal gray, white / Length : 25" / Mass Weight : 1, 040 g. Made in korea, Shipped from the USA. For the competitive archer the Ideal has stabilizer positions near the top and bottom limb pockets as well as the usual front mounting position.
Perfect for beginner to intermediate archers, Features ILF center alignment and weight/tiller adjustment. Die-cast aluminum construction, two positions for pressure button, 5/16" steel bushings for top, bottom and central mounting stabilizers, 6-32 clicker thread.