As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Whitetail Institute #ad
Whitetail Institute Imperial Clover Food Plot Seed Spring and Fall Planting, 4-Pound 1/2 Acre #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Helps does deliver heavier, healthier fawns and produce more milk. Sport type: Hunting. Packed with Antler building protein. Extremly cold tolerant, Heat, drought and disease resistant. Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting. Coated with RainBond for enhanced seedling survivability.
2. Whitetail Institute #ad
Whitetail Institute Imperial Whitetail Fusion-3.15 lb FUS3.15 #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Coated with RainBondTM for enhanced seedling survivability. Includes the newest proprietary clovers scientifically designed by the Whitetail Institute specifically for food plots for deer.
Provides up to 44% antler-building protein. Extremely cold tolerant, resistant to drought, and heat. Includes wina perennial forage chicory for maximum attraction, longevity, high protein levels, and variety.
3. Whitetail Institute #ad
Perennial Blend of Clover, Heat, Cold and Drought Tolerant, Chicory and Kale to Attract and Hold Deer, Whitetail Institute Vision Deer Food Plot Seed for Fall Planting, 4 lbs .5 Acres #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Includes imperial whitetail Clover for maximum attraction, high protein levels, longevity and variety. Coated with rainbond for enhanced seedling survivability; Perennial clovers last up to 5 years from a single planting.
High tonnage for early and late seasons; Provides up to 36% antler-building protein. Extremely cold tolerant; Heat, and drought resistant. Includes annual 210k kale specially selected by extensive preference testing on free-ranging deer across the U. S. And Canada.
4. Whitetail Institute #ad
Annual Brassica Blend to Attract Deer in The Early and Late Season, Whitetail Institute Winter-Greens Deer Food Plot Seed for Fall Planting, 3 lbs .5 Acres, Very Cold and Drought Tolerant #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Extremely drought and cold tolerant - establishes and grows rapidly. More attractive to Deer than any other brassicas tested by the whitetail institute.
Fortified with a small amount of whitetail institute's tall tine turnip. Highly nutritious late Season food source. Provides abundant tonnage, attraction and energy in the early and late seasons.
5. Whitetail Institute #ad
1 Pint, Whitetail Institute Arrest Max Selective Grass Control Herbicide Specifically Developed for Deer Food Plots #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Specifically developed for food plots. Controls a broad ranGE of annual and perennial grasses. Spray once grasses are actively growing in the spring or summer.
New chemistry is more effecTIVE on a broader group of grasses. Safe for use with whitetail institute perennial forages and with ANY OTHER clover or alfalfa plantings.
6. Whitetail Institute #ad
45 lbs .5 Acre, High-Sugar Oat Variety Establishes and Grows Quickly and is Highly Attractive to Deer, Whitetail Institute Oats Plus Deer Food Plot Seed, Cold Tolerant and Winter Hardy #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Very cold tolerant and winter hardy. Premium oat product designed for early Fall planting. Highly attractive to Deer with a high Sugar content. Includes whitetail oats - an oat variety so attractive it was removed from university grain-production trials and shelved due to heavy grazing by Deer.
Includes small amounts of a specially selected Winter wheat and triticale to boost cold-tolerance even further.
7. Whitetail Institute #ad
5.6-Pound .25 Acres, Perennial Seed Blend Designed for Poor Soil or Low Water Conditions, Highly Nutritious and Attractive to Deer, Whitetail Institute Extreme Deer Food Plot Seed #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Extremely sweet, durable, versatile and highly attractive to deer and provides up to 44% antler-building protein. Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting. Includes the highly attractive and extremely drought tolerant Persist Forb developed by Whitetail Institute specifically for deer.
Sport type: Hunting. Coated with rainbond for enhanced seedling survivability and can tolerate annual rainfall levels as low as 15 inches per year. Includes wina-100 perennial forage chicory - vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional, more waxy textured chicories.
8. Whitetail Institute #ad
Whitetail Institute Ravish Radish Deer Food Plot Seed, High Production Annual Forage Radish Seed Varieties to Attract and Hold Deer Throughout Fall and Winter, 2.5 lbs .25 Acre #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Improves soil aeration which is essential to all plant roots; Increases soil organic matter. Contains wina 412 radish only available through Whitetail Institute; Fast germination, emergence and quick development.
Excellent seeding vigor; Improves overall soil structure. The new proprietary radish varieties are included in ratios that Whitetail Institute testing has proven can provide abundant, highly attractive forage from early fall through late winter, as well as tubers to help deer through the harsh winter months.
Designed for planting in the late summer, Ravish Radish establishes and grows quickly.
9. Whitetail Institute #ad
Superior Cool Season Forage Designed to Maximize Deer Attraction into The Late Season, 11 lbs .25 Acre, Very Cold Tolerant, Whitetail Institute Winter Peas Plus Deer Food Plot Seed #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- High in antler-building SUGAR and PROTEIN. Also includes whitetail oats, winter lettuce and forage rADISH to help winter peas better withstand heavy grazing.
More attractive to deer than any other winter pea varieties ever tested by Whitetail Institute. Over 80% winter peas - extremely cold tolerant. Offers excellent early and lATE SEASON tonnage and attraction.
10. Whitetail Institute #ad
3.75-Pound .25 Acres IAP3.75, Whitetail Institute Imperial Alfa-Rack Plus Food Plot Seed Spring and Fall Planting #adWhitetail Institute #ad
- Sport type: Hunting. Coated with raiNBOW for enhanced seedling survivability. Extremely cold tolerant. Includes exclusive wina-100 perennial forage chicory - vastly more tender and palatable to Deer than traditional, more waxy textured chicory. Heat, drought and disease resistant.