As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wahoo Fitness #ad
Android and Bike Computers, Wahoo RPM Speed and Cadence sensor for iPhone #adWahoo Fitness #ad
- Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava. Cadence attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe; Speed attaches to your bike’s wheel hub mounts included.
Integrated with bluetooth and ant+, tablets, rpM sensors connect to smartphones, Garmin, Polar, and bike computers by Wahoo, and more.
Works with 50+ smartphone apps including wahoo fitness, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Zwift, Fulgaz, Komoot, Rouvy, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, trainerroad, Peloton iOS only, Kinomap. Lightweight and easy to install – no magnets. Track and capture real-time cycling speed and cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
2. Magene #ad
Magene S3 Cadence/Speed Sensor #adMagene #ad
- Battery remove the insulating sheet of the pre-installed battery before usage; re-install the battery to switch between the speed and cadence mode. Connection when using a smart phone app, you need to search for the sensor in the APP, searching through the phone system’s Bluetooth setting is invalid.
Hibernation s3+ sensor will automatically enter the sleep state for 1 minute to save power after the sensor is stationary, the sensor will ONLY start sending broadcasts after it is properly woken-up.
Device when using the bluetooth protocol 1 sensor can ONLY connect to 1 APP or device concurrently; When using ANT+ protocol it can be connected to multiple devices at the same time. Mode 1 sensor can only select one mode speed or Cadence at the one time. So you need 2 sensors to test both speed and cadence. 1 for speed, 1 for cadence.
3. CooSpo #ad
CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor, Wireless RPM Bicycle Cadence Sensor for Bike Computer/Rouvy/Zwift/Openrider/Peloton/Wahoo/CooSporide, Bluetooth ANT+ Cycling Cadence Sensor Bike Speed Sensor #adCooSpo #ad
- Best design and support – total weight is 9. 5g, easy install. Cadence or speed sensor – switch the battery, it will switch between rpm cadence and speed mode. It comes with rubber pad and different size O-ring to help you better fix it on bike.
Two modes can nOT working at the same time. App compatible & battery life - work with popular training app including zwift, Rouvy, trainerroad CooSporide, Openrider, RidewithGPS, Peloton, CR2032 battery lasts up to 500 hours. Wahoo app can’t tracking 2 data in the same time even you have 2 sensors.
Bluetooth & ant+ compatible - compatible with wireless Bluetooth and ANT+ dual mode technology, it allows you to connect and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers in the same time.
Wireless and non-magnetic, IP67 waterproof for rainny riding. Speed sensor mounts on the axle with red LED light up for three seconds on panel. Coospo offer 1 year warranty once the sensor shipped. Cadence sensor attaches on crank, blue LED will light up for three seconds on the panel. Rpm cycling sensor - tracking and provide real-time cycling cadence or speed data on your bike computer or smartphone apps with CooSpo bike RPM cycling sensor.
|Warranty||12 MONTH WARRANTY|
4. moofit #ad
Android and Bike Computers, Bluetooth /ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Cycling Speed Sensor for iPhone, MOOFIT Speed and Cadence Sensor #admoofit #ad
- Moofit app Unavailable. Easy to install - no magnets needed, the cadence sensor attaches to the left crank of your bike, the speed sensor attaches to the wheel hub. Real-time data - tracking cadence /speed data in real-time on your bike computer, smartwatch, and smartphone with compatible training apps.
Attention: you can't pair the two sensors with the Wahoo app at the same time, because Wahoo makes the brand connection restrictions, you can only pair one sensor one time, except for Wahoo itself brand sensors.
Ble 4. 0 & ant + technology - connect the speed and cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth. Widely compatible - the moofit speed and cadence sensor compatible with most of the mainstream fitness APPs, RideWithGPS, E-lite HRV, OpenRider, Peloton, Rouvy, Cyclemeter, such as Zwift, etc.
5. CooSpo #ad
Zwift, Rouvy,Openrider, CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor， 2 in 1 Bluetooth ANT+ Wireless RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor， Bike Speed Sensor Compatible with Cycling Computer CooSporide, UA Run #adCooSpo #ad
- Cadence and speed sensor – accurately tracks real-time cycling speed, cadence and distance which can be paired with your favorite cycling app and bike computers. Reminder - if the cadence sensor is missing, please recheck whether it is attracted to the magnet.
Powerful compatibility - This bike speed and cadence sensor will fit with most bikes and frame sizes.
Ip67 waterproof, and comes with several of rubber bands and zip tie mounts. 3rd party apps compatible – capture critical cycling data in 3rd party apps like Runtastic Pro, Zwift, Openrider, UA Run, Endomondo, MapMyRide and more.
Low energy, small with a low drag profile, equipped with a replaceable CR2032 Coin Cell Battery can be continue use up to 500hrs. Bluetooth & ant+ connectivity - both ant+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones, tablets, sports watches and bike computers.
6. moofit #ad
For iPhone/Android and Bike Computers, Bluetooth/ANT+ Cycling Speed Sensor for Wahoo/Zwift/Peloton/Rouvy/Cyclemeter, moofit Bike Speed Sensor #admoofit #ad
- Ble 4. 0 & ant + technology -connect the speed sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
Widely compatible -the bike speed sensor campatible with most of mainstream fitness APPs, E-lite HRV, such as Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Uhr, Cyclemeter, RideWithGPS, Peloton, etc. Moofit app Unavailable. Easy to install -no magnets needed, the ant+ speed sensor attaches to your bike’s wheel hub.
Ip67 waterproof -you can cycling with the Bluetooth speed sensor even on rainy days, enjoy your cycling every day in all weather. Bike speed sensor -tracking the speed data in real-time on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
|Warranty||ONE YEAR WARRANTY|
7. DREAM SPORT #ad
DREAM SPORT Cadence Sensor of Bike Computer Bluetooth & ANT+ for Spin Bike Bike Speedometer Zwift Garmin Wahoo APP Stationary Bicycle #adDREAM SPORT #ad
- 20+ choices 1 year warranty dreamsport have full range 20+ models bike computer for choices and worldwide professional user with professional engineering service for all using issues. Easy to install and use small size, place the sensor at inside of the crank arm with rubber O-ring.
Ride your bike for 5 seconds to wake up cadence sensor, when the LED indicator flashing, light weight and no magnet designed wireless cadence sensor, support to connect any BLE 4.0 or ant+ enabled device and smart phone.
Automatically record and upload data when the led indicator flashing, connect to the device within 3 meters long and it's better to keep other bluetooth 4. 0/ant+ product away from the sensor. Application of paring download the apps to work with magnetless sensor: Wahoo, Cateye Cycling, Cyclemeter, Trainerroad, Bikeboard, Fulgaz, Komoot, Garmin, MapMyRide, Sufferfest, RideWithGPS, Peloton bike system, Kinomap, Rouvy, Zwift, Strava.
We are making effort for better on-line service and 1. 5 year free warranty. Please contact us if any question during using. Excellent wireless speedometor ordometer and cycle computer to help you record and upload your cycling data to your favorite devices. Bluetooth 4.
8. Wahoo Fitness #ad
Wahoo Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth / ANT+ #adWahoo Fitness #ad
- Works with zwift and trainerroad! capture cadence on your favorite indoor cycling platform, No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device. The magnet will have to pass within 1/8 inch to get a reading.
Note:kindly refer the user manual before usage of the product. Track and capture real-time speed, Android, cadence and distance on your iPhone, and bike computer. Lightweight and easy to install, comes with both rubber band and zip tie mounts.
Universal fit - works with most bikes and frame sizes. Also works with the free wahoo fitness app, ipad, cyclemeter, and more! supported idevices: iPhone, iPhone 4S and newer, RideWithGPS, iPod, iPad 3rd gen and newer, Strava, MapMyRide, iPod Touch 5th gen. Connects wirelessly via bluetooth 4. 0 and ant+ to your iPhone, Android and/or bike computer.
9. XOSS #ad
XOSS X1 Speed Cadence Sensor Wireless Bike Speedometer Power Meter Bike Trainer Bike Computer Use Indoor Outdoor Bike Use Zwift Peleton OpenRider- 1 Pack #adXOSS #ad
- Please see the faq below for more notes on installation, and data before purchasing. Only 10g, very light and easy to carry. Please check the tutorial video on the product detail page. Please watch faq below for additional notes before purchasing, easy to installIP67 level waterproof, and feel free to contact us with questions.
Dual mode of speed and cadenceyou can switch the mode between speed or cadence by simply reinstalling the battery. The red light is speed mode and the blue light is cadence mode. The indicator light only flashes when the mode is just switched, not always on.
Note: the cadence and speed sensors cannot be used with the XOSS Bike Computer and XOSS APP for indoor training, it can be used outdoors. Notesingle speed cadence sensor can switch between speed and cadence mode, connection, presenting one data at a time.
Powerful xoss app supportxoss cadence sensor are supported by the powerful xoss app with accurate data and are also compatible with most fitness APP. And supports bluetooth connection with apps like Openrider and bike trainer apps like Zwift, Bryton, such as Garmin, Tacx and Bkool. Please ask the technical support of your APP and ANT+ device to confirm if it is compatible. If you need both data at once, please purchase two.
10. ThinkRider #ad
ThinkRider C4 Bike Speed and Candence Sensor RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor Speedometer ANT+ Bluetooth Wireless with Cycling Computer Sport Watch for Wahoo/Zwift #adThinkRider #ad
- 100% quality assurance: we are very confident in our products. Dual mode sensor: thinkrider sensor can be used as a cadence or speed sensor. Does not affect the appearance of the bicycle and increase the burden of riding. The use time is 300 hours, the standby time is 300 days, and it will enter sleep mode when it is still.
We provide one-year warranty service. If you want two types of data, please purchase two sets of sensors. Ultra-small size-long life: the size is only 41mm×34mm×9.
5mm, and the weight is only 9. 5g. Please note that this cannot transmit speed and rhythm data at the same time. Ble and ant+ multi-protocol: supports collecting speed or cadence data via BLE or ANT+, Wahoo, sports watches and popular applications, Peloton, Rouvy, including Zwift, such as bicycle computers, RidewithGPS, Openrider, etc.
Red light indicates speed mode, blue light indicates rhythm mode. Easy to install-no magnet: lightweight design with attached rubber elastic ring, can be easily installed on the crank arm or wheel hub of the bicycle. Simply reinsert the battery to quickly change the mode. If there is any problem with the product, please feel free to contact us and we will provide after-sales service.