As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SCARPA #ad
Men's Lyons Blue/Red Orange 26, SCARPA TX Pro Boot #adSCARPA #ad
- We all know that tele skiers can be quite a vocal backcountry community. They can also be vocal about great gear and one item that comes up in conversations with tele aficionados is the Scarpa TX Pro NTN boot.
Designed for both backcountry styles; NTN and Dynafit, these boots feature the stiffness and responsiveness of a tele boot with some of the weight savings. They are the few and the proud; the last people standing, or dropping the knee as it were and "freeing the heel" and all that.
2. Garmont #ad
22.0 Mondo, Garmont Minerva Telemark Ski Boot Blue Pearl/White #adGarmont #ad
- 3 wide open buckles and power strap closure. Rapid thermos women's liner is the most refined fully thermoform able liner. System: 75mm. Sport type: Snow Skiing.
3. SCARPA #ad
SCARPA T4 Ski Boots Black, 21.5 #adSCARPA #ad
- Torsion beam adds lateral control. Weight: 1490g; 3lbs 4oz 1/2 pair size 27. Ergonomic bellows for great flex. Two easy-lock Buckles micro-adjust for the perfect fit. Ski/walk Mechanism.
4. SCARPA #ad
SCARPA Men's T2 Eco Mountain Boots True Blue/Acid Green 27.5 #adSCARPA #ad
- The t2 is a lighter weight option 3 buckle boot made from an environmentally conscious plant-based reNew peebax plastic. This 3 buckle telemark boot has a more versatile flex pattern than it's 4 buckle counterpart making it easy to ski wherever you are and in whatever conditions.
The scarpa t2 telemark touring boot is the ideal boot for dropping a knee in the backcountry or at the resort.
5. Dynafit #ad
Dynafit Hoji Free Alpine Touring Ski Boot Magnet/Dawn, 25.5 #adDynafit #ad
- Shell: grilamid, cuff: grilamid- Loaded with Glass Fibers, Spoiler: Grilamid. Compatible with Frame Bindings - Safety Lock Buckles. Last width 102 mm and Flex 130 V-shape tongue - Microregulation for Precise Adjustment. Progressive forward Flex - Ultra Lock Strap.