As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spitfire #ad
Spitfire Formula 4 Classic 99a Wheels 56mm #adSpitfire #ad
- Longer lasting - holds size and shape longer unmatched abrasion resistance = fewer flat spots Smooth Anti-Stick slide More Controllable Grip Lasting speed everywhere Made in SF, CA. Usa.
2. [CCS] #ad
56mm, 52mm, 56mm, 53mm, 100A White, 54mm, CCS Skateboard Wheels #ad[CCS] #ad
- High quality professional grade wheels. 100a durometer / Riding Surface: Treaded. Wheel type: Street/Skatepark. Set of 4 wheels. Since 1985. From the same ccs millions of skaters have trusted.
3. TGM Skateboards #ad
TGM Skateboards 56mm Blank Skateboard Wheels + ABEC 7 Bearings Spacers Red #adTGM Skateboards #ad
- Having spacers allows you to tighten your nuts down to eliminate wheel wobble and keep your wheels spinning smoothly and freely. The larger the wheel, there are no hard and fast rules in skateboarding. Choose from 2 hardnesses: most of these wheels are 99a hardness which is ideal for street and park skating.
Choose your ideal size: remember, while 55mm to 60mm is typical for bowl and old school skaters. Wheels marked "gel" in color are 92A which is softer.
50mm to 54mm is the common size wheel for street and park skaters, the longer the roll. We include bullseye a set of 8 Abec 7’s with your wheel selection.
Bearing spacers: speed spacers increase speed and promote longer bearing life. Refresh your board: New wheels and bearings will have your board running smooth as ever! These are sure to have your new wheels rolling smooth. Soft "gel" wheels are for new riders, filmers, or crusty terrain. Abec 7 bearings: no matter how good your wheels are, they won’t roll if you don’t have some fresh new bearings.
4. Ricta #ad
Ricta Soft Cruiser Skateboard Wheels 56mm Chrome Clouds 86A Red #adRicta #ad
- With this goal in mind, ricta has successfully dominated the market for over 12 years, producing some of the industry's highest caliber skateboard wheels out there.
Ricta was founded in 2000 to provide the skateboarding community with a high-quality and top performance urethane skateboard wheel that could keep up with the high standards and punishment dished out by professional riders.
5. Bones Skateboards #ad
Bones Spines SPF 84B P5 Sidecut Skateboard Wheels, 56mm #adBones Skateboards #ad
- Simply put, are almost impossible to flatspot, and are the fastest, Skatepark Formula wheels grip better on slick surfaces, longest lasting wheel on the market today.
You won’t find our skatepark formula from any other wheel supplier so get a set and find out for yourself what the word on SPF is all about. Skatepark formula has a high resistance to abrasion while not compromising hardness and slide ability.
56mm x 32mm p5 sidecut shape, 84B hardness Like 104A. Skatepark formula spf is very high quality urethane specifically formulated to resist flatspotting on slick or smooth surfaces while maintaining a higher rebound for a quicker response and a faster roll.
6. OJ #ad
OJ Plain Jane Keyframe 87a 2020 Skateboard Wheels, 56mm #adOJ #ad
- The 87a soft urethane formula makes Plain Janes the perfect choice for a cruiser. Oj makes the juiciest, skating the park or hitting a grimy street spot, highest quality wheels for skateboarding.
Blaze All Terrains. Oj's classic Plain Jane cruiser wheel. Whether you're cruising to the liquor store, OJ urethane has you covered. Set them up on your regular skateboard.
7. Bones Wheels #ad
Bones Filmers • 56mm 80A #adBones Wheels #ad
- All-terrain formula atf wheels are poured in a special soft urethane we call all-terrain Formula or ATF. Formula: aTF 80a.
Soft 80a durometer. Atf wheels are excellent for rougher terrain so regardless of road quality, this revolutionary Formula will roll you there quickly and smoothly. Shape: core.
|Brand||Bones Wheels #ad|
|Manufacturer||Skate One Corp. #ad|
|Warranty||Warranted against manufacturing defects for the useful life of the product|