As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Coleman #ad
Olive, Coleman 0°F Mummy Sleeping Bag for Big and Tall Adults | for North Rim Cold-Weather #adColeman #ad
- Zipplow system plows away fabric to prevent snagging during zipping. Semi-sculpted hood tightens with a drawstring to seal in heat; Unzip the bottom for extra ventilation on warmer nights.
Can accommodate most people up to 6 feet 2 inches in height. Quilting construction, insulated footbox, and thermolock draft tube for warmth and heat retention. Mummy-style adult sleeping bag for camping in temperatures as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Military Outdoor Clothing #ad
Military Outdoor Clothing Previously Issued U.S. G.I. Olive Drab Patrol Water Repellent Nylon Modular Sleeping Bag #adMilitary Outdoor Clothing #ad
- Draft flap prevents heat loss. Water-repellant patrol sleeping bag; used military surplus. Slider allows top or bottom ventilation. Measures 92 inch by 37 Inch. Comfortable in temperatures to +30 degrees.
3. Don't Die In The Woods #ad
Don’t Die in The Woods, World’s Toughest Survival Bivy with Hood Extension Extra-Thick Emergency Sleeping Bag with Ripstop Nylon Stuff Sack, Built with Space Blanket Thermal Mylar #adDon't Die In The Woods #ad
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed – we stand behind our products. This exclusive feature is only available from Don’t Die In The Woods. Toughest mylar sleeping bag on earth – our tear-resistant, extra-thick heatflex mylar is stronger and more flexible than ordinary space blanket mylar. Stash them in each of your cars and backpacks and always be prepared.
We’ve added a hood section to protect your head and reinforced tape seams to create a durable, reusable survival bivy you can use alone or to enhance your existing sleeping bag. Ultralight, & super compact – hate carrying extra weight? it’s so small and light, waterproof, you’ll forget it’s even there.
Enhance your existing sleeping bag – worried about unexpected cold or wet weather? the dditW Emergency Sleeping Bag reflects up to 90% of body heat to boost the heat retention of your sleeping bag, and the waterproof material protects your sleeping bag from outside condensation.
Built-in head protection – studies show you lose up to 10% of body heat through your head. Guaranteed. We’ve designed the dditw emergency sleeping Bag with the perfect balance of durability & weight at only 7 ounces the weight of a small apple. Protect the wild places we love – we donate a percentage of profits to conservation efforts around the world, the conservation Alliance, including 1% For The Planet, and many more. You won’t find a tougher mylar survival bivy anywhere. Our innovative hood design helps you retain this body heat for total body protection.
4. OmniCore Designs #ad
OmniCore Designs Mil-Spec 6-pc. Hooded Rectangular Modular Sleeping Bag System 30F to -30F #adOmniCore Designs #ad
- For moving humans that value comfort we recommend adding 20°F-30°F degrees. Please note: the industry temperature rating standards are completed using test based on a non-moving dummy in a lab. Each bag can be used separately making the system bag a the perfect solution for family camping in the warmer months! Temperature rating: -30°f = bivy + 30°f red intermediate+ 20°f black patrol bag.
The system consists of two hooded rectangular style sleeping bags that are each independently fully functional and combine together for maximum protection against mother nature’s most extreme elements! Customize for all conditions: when cold and wet weather is on the forecast then bring and use all three bags together to stay warm and dry using the Large System Compression Stuff Sack.
Complete modular sleep system: the omnicore designs mil-spec modular sleeping Bag system is constructed to insulate you in environments ranging from mild weather to extremely cold weather.
6-pack system includes: 6 pieces consisting of 1x vapor permeable water-proof bivouac "bivy" cover, 1x 30f red "intermediate" 650 Duck-Down Cool Weather Sleeping Bag, 1x 20F Black "Patrol" StratusLoft Cold Weather Sleeping Bag, 1x Small Compression System Stuff Sack, 1x Large Compression System Stuff Sack, 1x 110L Storage Stuff Sack. Each bag can independently work with the Waterproof Bivy cover allowing you to save space and weight with the included SMALL System Compression stuff sack. Insert the red “intermediate” sleeping bag inside the black “Patrol” Bag and then both into the waterproof bivy for a Lower Limit Rating of -30°F.
|Brand||OmniCore Designs #ad|
|Manufacturer||OmniCore Designs #ad|
5. Coleman #ad
Coleman Big & Tall Sleeping Bag | 0°F Sleeping Bag | Heritage Cold-Weather Camping Sleeping Bag #adColeman #ad
- 5-year limited warranty. No-snag zipper: Snag-free zipping and unzipping every time. 7 in. Built to last: Durable construction keeps insulation from shifting. Dimensions: 84 x 40 in.
Ideal for campers up to 6 ft. Easy cleaning: Machine washable. Prevents heat loss: A draft tube along the zipper keeps body heat from escaping. Keeps you cozy: stay warm in temperatures as low as 10°F with heat-locking flannel liner.
|Manufacturer||The Coleman Company, Inc. #ad|
6. SOULOUT #ad
Indoor & Outdoor Activities: Traveling, Dark Grey, Envelope Sleeping Bag, Camping, Portable, Backpacking, Waterproof Compression Sack Adults & Kids, 3-4 Seasons Warm Cold Weather Lightweight, Hiking #adSOULOUT #ad
- Roll control design makes folding quick and easy. Couples and friends can relax and sleep sweetly after kinds of sports. Equiped with a compression sack, straps, super convenient to storage and easy to carry. High quality 290T polyester makes it durability.
Can be fully opened to be a blanket for picnic or play. Great for all seasons – keep you warm and safe even in near-freezing temperatures. Specil design– single size: 33 by 86. 6 inches w x d, weight: around 4 pounds.
We also provide the best experience to customer. Feel free to contact us if you don’t satisfied and we will respond to your within 24 hours. 100% satisfaction – the products with higher quality but lower price.
Zip two together for one large size, which can be used for two persons. Waterproof, double-layer technology keep you warm in wet conditions and prevent you from getting damp. Comfortable, durable, skin friendly– 100% polyester lining is skin-friendly & comfortable. You will be comfortable no matter how hard and rough the ground is. Easy to carry and clean, lightweight – wiped easily by hand and allow to machine wash, versatile and convenient to clean.
7. Elite Survival Systems #ad
Rated to 14 Degrees Fahrenheit RECON4-T, Coyote Tan, Elite Survival Systems Recon 4 Sleeping Bag #adElite Survival Systems #ad
- Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon finish. Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish. Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon.
200gm per square meter DuPont Thermolite Micro insulation. Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of pure silver micro fiber which also increases its heat retaining capability.