As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cleveland Golf #ad
Cleveland Golf CBX 2 Wedge, Steel, 50 degrees Right Hand #adCleveland Golf #ad
- Dynamic sole - three different sole Grinds deliver more versatility to execute any shot on the course. Hollow-cavity design - Additional weight distributed to the perimeter offers more forgiveness at impact.
Amazing feel - enhanced feel balancing technology along with a insert reduces vibration for a pure feel at impact. Rote face - fourth generation rote face Technology delivers our sharpest Tour zip grooves and most aggressive face milling for maximum spin and short game control.
|Brand||Cleveland Golf #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cleveland Golf #ad|
|Warranty||Please visit clevelandgolf.com for more details.|
2. Cobra Golf #ad
Steel, 50.0 Degree, Versatile Grind, Wedge Flex, 2018 Cobra King Black Wedge Men's Right Hand #adCobra Golf #ad
- Variable face roughness-cobra patented CNC milling technique delivers optimized surface roughness across the face to maximize spin and control for more precise shots around the green.
3 wedge grinds: versatile, classic, widelow-3 wedge grinds available in select lofts allow you to enjoy more versatility from a variety of lies and turf conditions around the green. 100% cnc milled faces & grooves-cnc milling creates highly accurate grooves for consistent spin across the entire spin across the entire face.
Dbm provides extreme resistance to wear for longer lasting, better looking wedges. Demonized black metal plated 8620 carbon steel-Cobra's most durable satin black finish ever. Progressive spin technology-wider Shallower grooves in the weaker lofts and narrower, tighter spaced grooves in the stronger lofts deliver consistent trajectories between lofts.
|Brand||Cobra Golf #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cobra-Puma Golf #ad|
|Part Number||COBRA KING WDG DBM STL STF 50V RH|
|Model||COBRA KING WDG DBM STL STF 50V RH|
3. Wilson Sporting Goods #ad
52.0-Degree, Wilson Staff Men's Harmonized Black Chrome Golf Wedge, Right Hand #adWilson Sporting Goods #ad
- Designed with a special sole grind that allows players to open the club face for improved performance. Durable anti-glare finish. Loft options: gap 52 deg, Sand 56 deg, Lob 60 deg. Available in right hand only.
4. Wilson #ad
Wedge, Steel, Wilson Sporting Goods Harmonized Golf Pitch Wedge, 50-degrees, Right Hand #adWilson #ad
- Classic, high polish finish and classic blade shape. Perfect club for getting your ball close to the pin. Sole grind allows players to open the club face further to hit higher shots with more accuracy, therefore improving performance.
True temper steel irons for high performance and reliability. Blade shape with modified bounce angles for dead stop spin and versatility from the sand, rough, or fairway.
5. Tour Edge #ad
Uniflex, Tour Edge Men's TGS Triple Grind Sole Wedge Right Hand, Stainless Steel, 35.25 inches, 50 degrees #adTour Edge #ad
- Lifetime warranty and 30-day play guarantee. The tpe insert allows even more weight to be placed in the heel and toe areas. Triple-grind sole eliminates bounce from heel & toe.
A large amount of material and weight has been removed from the center of the flange and replaced with a TPE insert for improved feel and vibration dampening.
The classic pear shape design features a tour inspired triple grind sole that eliminates bounce from the heel and toe areas to improve workability and shot making in various playing conditions. Two finishes: classic stainless steel & black carbon steel. Maximum-allowed CNC milled grooves.
|Brand||Tour Edge #ad|
|Manufacturer||Tour Edge #ad|
6. Callaway #ad
50.0 Degrees, Callaway Golf Men's Chrome Mack Daddy 4, Wedge Flex, S-Grind, Steel, Right Hand #adCallaway #ad
- Satisfying feel from soft Carbon Steel, Precise CG Locations and Crisp Turf Interaction. Broad range of Lofts and Bounce Combinations.
Choice of platinum Chrome or Black Matte Finish. Four sole grinds to suit a Variety of Playing Styles, Attack Angles and Course Conditions. More spin from Groove-In-Groove Technology.
|Manufacturer||Callaway Golf #ad|
7. Wilson Enterprises #ad
Wilson Sporting Goods Harmonized Golf Gap Wedge, 52-degrees, Right Hand, Steel, Wedge #adWilson Enterprises #ad
- True temper steel irons for high performance and reliability. Classic, high polish finish and classic blade shape. Sole grind allows players to open the club face further to hit higher shots with more accuracy, therefore improving performance.
Blade shape with modified bounce angles for dead stop spin and versatility from the sand, rough, or fairway. Perfect club for getting your ball close to the pin.
8. Callaway #ad
S-Grind, 50.0 Degrees, Callaway Golf Men's Matte Black Mack Daddy 4, Right Hand, Steel, Wedge Flex #adCallaway #ad
- Satisfying feel from soft Carbon Steel, Precise CG Locations and Crisp Turf Interaction. More spin from Groove-In-Groove Technology.
Broad range of Lofts and Bounce Combinations. Four sole grinds to suit a Variety of Playing Styles, Attack Angles and Course Conditions. Choice of platinum Chrome or Black Matte Finish.
|Manufacturer||Callaway Golf #ad|