As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wilson #ad
Natural, Wilson Champions Choice Duo Tennis String #adWilson #ad
- Available In Natural. Provides Controllable Power. Country of Origin: China. Blend of natural gut + Luxilon Alu Power Rough.
|Manufacturer||Wilson - Tennis #ad|
2. Luxilon #ad
Luxilon Natural 1.25 Tennis String #adLuxilon #ad
- Organic, grass-fed cows provide higher collagen level for incredible feel and durability. Comprised of 9 serosa ribbons. Extra ribbons deliver better tension maintenance. Unique, low-friction coating optimized for hybrids.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
3. Wilson Sporting Goods #ad
Wilson Sporting Goods 17 Gauge Natural Gut Tennis String #adWilson Sporting Goods #ad
- Natural serosa fibers Provide Maximum Power, Comfort, And Tension Maintenance. 17 gauge, 1. 25 mm. Maximum Power Tennis String. Country of Origin: China.
4. Babolat #ad
Babolat VS Touch Thermogut Natural Gut 16 Gauge in Natural Color Best String for Performance #adBabolat #ad
- They help to absorb unwanted vibrations, leaving your shoulder and elbow with far less issues. Extra layer added for longevity: as most of us know, but don't always last very long, natural gut strings are awesome to play with, and are obviously more expensive than your average set of strings.
Babolat addressed this problem with BT7 Technology, which is an added layer structure that increases the durability without losing feel or comfort.
These are the natural gut strings most tour pros use. Excellent for arm issues: natural gut are some of the softest strings on the market. Best string for performance: the babolat vs touch thermogut Natural Gut 16 Gauge in Natural Color is unrivaled in its playability, power, control, and comfort.
5. Babolat #ad
Babolat VS Touch Blue 16g/1.30mm Natural Gut Tennis String Set #adBabolat #ad
- Natural gut with Thermogut Technology. Color: Blue. Gauge: 16g / 1. 30mm. For players whose style is almost at the competitive level.
6. Wilson Sporting Goods #ad
16-1.30mm, Wilson Natural 16 Tennis String #adWilson Sporting Goods #ad
- Ultimate control and feel in every shot. Natural serosa fibers twisted together with special outer coating applied for protection and easier installation.
Durability increases 15% compared to previous versions. Excellent tension maintenance for long-term playability. Best overall tennis string available.
7. Luxilon #ad
Best for Comfort and Control, Luxilon Natural Gut 16 Gauge Tennis Racquet String Sets 2-Pack 2 Sets Per Order #adLuxilon #ad
- Luxilon's natural gut power in 16 and 17 Gauge is, the best tennis string on the market for comfort, so save your pennies if you plan on using it regularly. They are not known for durability, however, period that's why it's sooo expensive! Excellent in a hybrid setup: many advanced players and pros these days are using 2 half-sets of different strings, control, mixing and matching different types of strings in order to create a hybrid setup that addresses specific issues.
Nearly all of the pros use natural gut in their setup, by far, power, and often as one part of a hybrid.
String compositon: natural serosa fibers. The power of gut: there is nothing out there that plays like natural gut, and control. Man has used natural gut for bows and musical instruments for more than 3000 years.
A half-set of a natural gut such as luxilon natural gut Power in your racket would help any arm issues you may be experiencing, provide a great boost to power, and overall comfort; but would reduce the life of the string bed overall as the trade-off. It just so happens that these natural serosa fibers a fibrous protein called "collagen" are more resilient and power returning than any synthetic fiber man knows how to make - yet.
8. Tecnifibre #ad
40 feet, Tecnifibre NRG2 16 1.32 Natural Tennis String Pack #adTecnifibre #ad
- Composition: multifilament Construction 100% Elastyl Fibers. Color: Natural. Gauge: 16 1. 32mm. Features: spl - silicon pyrogene Lubritec additive, which reduces elongation and improves durability by up to 40%. Length: 40 feet 12. 2m.
|Part Number||FBA_111650-1,24 mm|