As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gilbert #ad
Red 3, Gilbert G-TR4000 Rugby Training Ball #adGilbert #ad
- Tri grip technology. Hand stitched. Hydratec to repel water. 3 ply polycotton and cotton laminate. Durable rubber surface.
2. Gilbert #ad
Gilbert WRS A-XV Training Rugby Ball Size 3 #adGilbert #ad
- The a-xv features a hydratec barrier, a technical fabric that utilizes a water resistant lamination to protect the ball from the elements by repelling dirt and water. The a-xv grip features standard rubber dimples evenly distributed at a uniform height throughout the ball to ensure maximum comfort.
The gilbert a-xv is designed with cost and durability in mind. Sizes: wrs a-xv comes in size 3 recommended for ages 7-10, size 4 ages 11-13, and size 5 ages 14-Senior. All gilbert balls are hand stitched to ensure quality and care.
3. Mitre #ad
White/Blue/Cyan, 3, Mitre Sabre Rugby Ball #adMitre #ad
- Tried-and-true four-panel training rugby ball. A longstanding name in mitre's rugby range, the Sabre is a high-graphic rugby training ball great for schoools and amateur rugby teams.
Superior grip via rubber compound surface with deep pimple emboss. Developed for use in a training environment. Ball comes deflated: Ball requires inflation, so be sure to have your Mitre pump handy.
4. Gilbert #ad
Gilbert G-TR3000 Rugby Training Ball Size 3 #adGilbert #ad
- Durable rubber surface. Hand stitched. Tri grip technology. Hydratec to repel water. 3 ply polycotton and cotton laminate.
5. AMBER #ad
White, Amber Sports Unisex's Rugby Ball Size 3 X-Trainer #adAMBER #ad
- Make: balanced weight for superior flight and accuracy. This ball is sold and shipped deflated. All weather: dimpled design ensures a firm grip that holds in all weather conditions.
Official size and weight. Size : 3. For all levels:designed for use at all levels of competitions: match, train or use for recreational purpose. Non slip: amber sports new competition rugby ball features a superior non slip surface.
|Manufacturer||Amber Sports #ad|
6. Gilbert #ad
Navy 3, Gilbert G-TR4000 Training Ball #adGilbert #ad
- Tri grip technology. Hydratec to repel water. Durable rubber surface. 3 ply polycotton and cotton laminate. Hand stitched.
7. Rhino #ad
Rhino Cyclone Rugby Ball, White, Size 3 #adRhino #ad
- 3 ply laminated construction. 3d grip. Sport type: Team & Racket Sports. Training ball. Department name: Unisex.
8. Pro Impact #ad
Indoor or Outdoor Use, Ideal Toss & Kick Practice for Youth & Adult, Pro Impact Training Rugby Ball, Professional Grade Ball, Size 3,4,5 Assorted Colors Size 5, White Orange #adPro Impact #ad
- Choice of size. The pro impact rugby ball is designed with an outer cover crafted using a combination of synthetic rubber, cotton and polyester materials to provide long-term durability and a steady grip on the ball.
Versatile use. The pro impact training rugby ball is specially designed to withstand extensive wear and tear when training day after day. Durable surface. Each one is built for durability and high performance throughout your practice sessions.
High performance. As such it’s great for team sports in schools, universities, clubs and more. A heavy-duty latex bladder on the interior increases the bag’s integrity, preventing loss of air even after being repeatedly tossed and kicked around.
To accommodate beginners, the rugby ball is available in size 3, intermediates and advanced users, 4 and 5 options. Quality construction. Built to last using high-quality materials, this rugby ball is designed to maintain shape, air retention and consistent bounce to bring your training sessions to a whole new level.