As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Berkley #ad
Berkley Vanish Fluorocarbon Fishing Line & Leader Material All Models & Sizes #adBerkley #ad
- Sinks under water - more sensitive and a more Direct profile from rod tip to Lure. Superior wet strength - non-absorbing Fluorocarbon maintains strength and abrasion resistance underwater.
The easy casting Fluorocarbon. The best vanish formula EVER. Remains clear underwater - 100% Fluorocarbon refracts light similar to water.
|Manufacturer||Pure Fishing #ad|
|Part Number||VNFS12-15 VANISH 12LB 250YD CLR|
|Model||VNFS12-15 VANISH 12LB 250YD CLR|
2. Seaguar #ad
12 lbs Tested.011" Diameter, Seaguar, 600 Yards, Virtually Invisible, InvizX Freshwater Fluorocarbon Line #adSeaguar #ad
- Package length: 6. 858 cm. Product type: fishING LINE. Package height: 7. 366 cm. Package width: 7. 366 cm.
3. Sufix #ad
12-Pound, Sufix Invisiline Casting Flourocarbon 100-Yards Spool Size Fishing Line Clear #adSufix #ad
- Incredibly strong and tough. Casts and handles like a premium monofilament. Virtually disappears in the water for more natural presentation. Performs great on casting and spinning reels.
4. KastKing #ad
100% Pure Fluorocarbon Coated -12LB 300Yds/274M Premium Spool, KastKing More Buying Choices for FluoroKote Fishing Line, Upgrade from Mono and Perfect Substitute for Solid Fluorocarbon Line #adKastKing #ad
- The unique fluorocarbon materials make the line extremely durable, and exceed in sensitivity. The diameters of the fluorokote are less than KastKing Copolymer Fishing lines or other monofilament lines, resulting in a smaller, stronger line that gives you more reel capacity and increased depth with diving baits.
It's a combination of the No. 1 selling kastking copolymer fishing Line with high-tech 100% fluorocarbon coating that reduces the line's visibility when immersed in water. Kastking fluorokote fluorocarbon fishing line sinks faster with low absorption.
Low stretch, high strength, higher density, superior abrasion resistance, and greatly reduced visibility make KastKing FluoroKote Fishing Line a great upgrade from mono line and ideal low cost alternative to fluorocarbon line.
Kastking fluorokote line is extremely versatile, offer great knot strength, giving anglers piece of mind to fish almost any conditions and techniques with confidence. Kastking - the icast 2015 award winning brand, releases the new 2016 fluorokote Fishing line. So you can have similar qualities and performance of fluorocarbon at a lower price. The combination of the two materials maximizes the advantage of fluorocarbon invisibility with the low memory and superior castability of copolymer.
5. Spiderwire #ad
200yd, SpiderWire EZ Fluoro, 12lb #adSpiderwire #ad
- Won't absorb water. 12 pound test, clear, 200 yards. 100-percent fluorocarbon. Invisible underwater to fish. Low stretch for increased sensitivity.
|Manufacturer||Pure Fishing #ad|
6. RUNCL #ad
Virtually Invisible, RUNCL PowerFluoro Fishing Line, 100% Fluorocarbon Coated Fishing Line, Extra Sensitivity, Abrasion Resistance 300Yds, Faster Sinking, 7LB3.2kgs, Low Stretch, Hybrid Line #adRUNCL #ad
- Faster sinking: features high-density construction with non-absorbency it won't freeze, helps to sink faster than monofilament of the same diameter, which makes it great for ice fishing, allows lures to rapidly reach the desired trolling depth to catch the fish.
Low stretch & extra sensitivity: possess a constant uniform diameter with low stretch and extra sensitivity, letting you feel even the slightest bite from fish. You'll soon see your catch ratio shooting up! Ultimate strength: the powerfluoro's amazing strength allows it to withstand sudden, aggressive strikes and delivers solid hooksets, provides excellent shock strength, abrasion resistance and knot strength for maximum castability.
Virtually invisible: the fluorocarbon's light-refractive index is nearly identical to water, makes line virtually invisible to fish in the water for a stealthy presentation, which could be used in any water conditions.
Hybrid line: the powerfluoro is constructed of a 100% fluorocarbon outer coating with copolymer core, abrasion resistance and knot strength to deliver the ultimate in impact strength, and copolymer core adds flexibility, the fluorocarbon coating produces outstanding shock strength, knot strength and reduced memory.
7. Sunline #ad
Sunline Super FC Sniper Fluorocarbon Fishing Line Natural Clear, 12-Pounds/200-Yards #adSunline #ad
- Uniform line diameter. Excellent for heavy cover applications. Extreme abrasion resistance. Triple resin coating for softer supple handling.
8. P-Line #ad
Clear, P-Line Tactical Premium Flurorcarbon 200 yd Filler Spool, 6 lb #adP-Line #ad
- Tactical has a refractive index which makes it virtually invisible once it enters the water. Line is 3 times denser than nylon it has a much faster sink rate and transmits strikes much better than ordinary fishing lines. Incredibly abrasion resistant. Unparalleled knot strength.
9. KastKing #ad
200Yard, 12LB, KastKing Kovert Fluorocarbon Fishing Line, Clear #adKastKing #ad
- Virtually invisible under water – kovert 100% fluorocarbon clear fishing line and fluorocarbon leader material have a light refractive index similar to water making it virtually invisible under water. Kovert fluorocarbon line delivers exceptional performance when you need a sensitive, shock resistant, ultra-low visibility clear fishing line or fluorocarbon leader for tough conditions.
Perfect as main line or leader material – greater force is required to stretch kovert 100% fluorocarbon fishing line than standard monofilament line. Line dispenser package –kastking kovert 100% fluorocarbon fishing line and fluoro leaders are perfectly spooled in amazing 50Yds/200Yds packages with a line dispenser function.
It’s perfect for highly pressured water or ultra-clear conditions when you need a low vis fishing line to increase your catch ratio. This can be a distinct advantage in many fishing situations.
The 50-yard spools are perfect small, easy to store, leader spools. It keeps your excess fishing line in the package without tangling or getting loose. Use the larger 200-yard spools to fill reels or when you use a lot of fluorocarbon line as fluoro leader material. Kovert fluorocarbon line is also waterproof, so it has the same strength, sensitivity and handling characteristics under the water as it does dry. This can be an exceptional benefit when using it as a mainline or when using it as a fluorocarbon leader line material attached to low stretch braided or super lines.