As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jig Pro Shop #ad
Great for Paracord & Leather Work, Jig Pro Shop Hand Crafted 5 1/4" Stainless Steel Icicle Marlin Spike #adJig Pro Shop #ad
- These beautiful Marlin Spikes are hand turned and crafted one at a time. Made from 440c stainless Steel, dimpled and polished to mirror like finish.
Tips slightly blunted to prevent snagging. Excellent for use with paracord, leather, and other cords. These marlin spikes are solid, well balanced, and have a slight "heft" to them which we love.
2. BBTO #ad
Paracord Bracelet Jig Kit with Paracord Needle Set Adjustable Length Paracord Jig Bracelet Maker Knotter Tools Paracord FID Set Stainless Steel Stitching Set Khaki #adBBTO #ad
- Rich package: the package comes with paracord bracelet jig kit and marlin spike paracord fid set, 1 waterproof cloth bag, 1 tweezer, 1 hanging buckle, 2 sticky gel pads, 1 ball, 5 colors paracord random color, 1 U-shaped sewing scissor, 1 large eye blunt needle, 1 marlinspike, 4 rods about 17.5 cm/ 6. 9 inch, 1 paracord smoothing tool, 4 different size buckles, 1 shim, including 1 paeacord jig 4 inch to 13 inch, 5 different diameter paracord FID, 2 bend needles, ideal for your.
Practical marlinspike: the marlinspike is a practical knotter tool, nice for unfastening knot, the upper and lower heads are detachable can storage paracord needles, which is waterproof and lightweight easy to carry.
Adjustable design: these hold-tight steel screws allow you to adjust the length of the buckle tabs, from 4 inch to over 13 inch long, and you can change any buckle style and size easily without any tools. Durable material: our jig is made of powder coated stainless steel with rubber feet, stop your jig from sliding or wobbling, the 2 sticky gel pads help to stay put when you use the jig, protect your work surface from getting scratched or destroyed, more solid and steady than wooden jigs.
Scope of usages: the sturdy steel connector tabs seamlessly integrate with kinds of buckles, it means that you aren't limited to just one or two specific types of clasp or buckles; Needles of different sizes and shapes can be adapted to most of your laces and other materials, fasteners and key ring devices, clasps, designed to hold small bracelet buckles and anything larger, they can be applied for paracord bracelet and leather weaving as well as other DIY handicrafts and accessories.
|Part Number||BBTO-Paracord -EWT48|
3. XinKunmarine #ad
Rope Splicing Spike,XK Marine Stainless Steel FID with Wood Handle #adXinKunmarine #ad
- Superior construction- High quality stainless steel splicing spikes are used for splicing wire rope to make attachments and loops. 7" 178mm; width: 7/8"; net weight: 2. 5 oz. Note- package only contain the one splicing fid.
Convenience - provided- Fids make rope or line splicing easier and neater. Dimensions- for rope diameter 1/8" to 1/2". Please select proper size for your application. Wood handle- sanded smooth beechwood handle ensure a good touch feel during application.
4. Jig Pro Shop #ad
Jig Pro Shop Paracord/Leather Spike Tool #adJig Pro Shop #ad
- Approximately 4 3/4" in total length. Handy little tool that works much in the same way as a marlin spike. They can easily be rounded with a file, grinder, sand paper, etc. Please note: these tools come with a sharp point that may snag on cord. Affordable option for working knots.
5. Myerchin #ad
Grey, Myerchin MYA008 Marlin Spike #adMyerchin #ad
- Built To Last. Great item to Give as A Gift. A must buy Item. Material type: Stainless Steel. Package dimensions : 48. 25" l x 3. 5" w x 1. 0" h.
6. Myerchin #ad
Grey, Myerchin MYA009 Marlin Spike with Sheath #adMyerchin #ad
- Built To Last. Great item to Give as A Gift. Package dimension :3. 6 cm l x 102 cm w x 202 cm H. A must buy Item.
7. Maxam #ad
Silver, Camping or Outdoor Activity, a Powerful Multi-Use Sailor Knife Ideal for Boating, Maxam 3 3/4 Inch Sailor's Tool, Fishing #adMaxam #ad
- A dynamic nautical knife: the maxam sailor’s tool is a powerfully-effective multi-sailing, -fishing, -camping and -hunting tool that’s designed for fast/easy cutting access—and is efficiently-packed in a sleek ruggedly compact stainless-steel body.
A practical rigging knife: with a durably robust marlinspike running along the spine and a lanyard ring for secure storage, our affordable sailor’s tool can easily be utilized to pick lines as well as loosen all kinds of difficult-to-untie knots.
An ideal gift for any occasion: elegantly sleek, affordably stylish and packaged in a nice gift box, Maxam’s Sailor’s Tool makes for a thoughtfully memorable as well as economical gift that’ll show any outdoor enthusiast just how much they mean to you.
Cutting-edge adventure gear: maxam creates high-powered multi-use sporting knives and reliable survival tools that are dependable, low-cost and come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. The perfect economy sailing knife: featuring a honed blade, 5-cm on the other, shackle key, marlinspike, bottle opener and stainless-steel handle with a 2”-ruler on one side, our functional sailor’s knife measures 6.125” long when opened and 3. 75” closed.
|Manufacturer||Luxury Home #ad|
8. Brand Tested at Sea Myerchin Knives #ad
Brand Tested at Sea Myerchin Knives Nautical Ropework Rigging Marlinspike Marlin Spike and Leather Lanyard Strap #adBrand Tested at Sea Myerchin Knives #ad
- Mouse over a knot name in the list below to see a description of that knot. A nautical nessisty on oceans, Coast Guard, Navy, Seas And Great Lakes. In fact most knots trace back to the early days of sail.
For example, the buntline Hitch was used to secure buntline to the foot of the sails on square-rigged ships. Used by sailors, commercial Tug Boat Deckhands, And Divers.
Comes with a Leather Lanyard Strap. World class high Marine Grade Stainless Steel. The myerchin the marlinspike incorporates a tip that slides easily between strands of synthetic line in order to easily undo tightest knots.
Stainless steel myerchin marlinspike has been favored by professionals since its introduction. Also used by savvey extreme sports Individuals And Professionals Working With Ropes Or On-Rope! The "eye" of the spike is used for weaving line and loosening small shackles. Rope knots, sailing and boating go hand in hand.
9. Old Timer #ad
Old Timer 735OT Mariner 6.9in High Carbon S.S. Traditional Lever Lock Folding Pocket Knife with 2.8in Sheepsfoot and Sawcut Blade for Boating and Sailing , Red #adOld Timer #ad
- Dependable: quick and easy access with the convenient size, nail pull and marlin spike making it ideal for everyday carry on the water. Durable: blade is made of reliable 7Cr17MoV High Carbon Stainless Steel with a sawcut handle.
Secure: have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the heat treated back springs. Dimensions: 6. 9 inch 17. 5 cm overall length with a blade length of 2. 8 inches 7. 1 cm and a weight of 4. 4 ounces.
|Brand||Old Timer #ad|
|Manufacturer||Taylor Brands LLC #ad|